Features and specifications:
1. The button supports up to 20PCS, and the receiver supports up to 100pcs.
2. If multiple buttons are paired with one or more receivers in the same system, each button can be set to a different ringtone.（This feature supports the SOS button.）
3. Power-off memory function: Turn the power on again after power off, no need to re-adjust and lock the ringtone.（This feature supports the SOS button.）
4. The doorbell transmitter and SOS button have no screw chuck design, and they can be waterproof and dustproof without a rubber ring.
5. The SOS button USE a CR2032 battery. (not including battery).
6. Receiver voltage: 110-220-240V.
7. The receiver is available in a variety of plugs, US/EU/UK Plug and AU adapters, suitable for most countries.
8. Doorbell Receiving distance:80 meters in the open area.
9. The wireless signal will be affected by obstacles. The more obstacles, the more serious the signal loss.
10.Receiver has 5 levels(can be mute) 0-110db,60 music to choose from.
11.Size: SOS button:60x34x11.5mm,
Tags: Wireless Emergency Button | Wireless Emergency Call Button
NOTE: The button cannot be placed on an iron door because it will interfere with the signal.
How to pair signals?
Pairing method: press and hold the volume button on the receiver for about 5 seconds (the light is on), release the volume button, then press the button immediately, the signal is successfully paired.
How to modify and lock music?
Press and hold the volume button of the receiver before plugging in the power socket. Plug in the power socket until the light of the receiver lights up, release the volume button, press the music button to adjust to the favorite music ringtone, press and hold the volume button again until When the light is on, press the transmitter twice immediately and the music is locked successfully.
How to solve if the work is not normal When receiving the goods?
1. Try pairing signals first.
2. Please contact us, we will send a video to help you.
3. If there is a problem with the product, we will re-send the receiver or button to you.